Retaining Remote Team Members and Keeping Large-Scale Clients Happy feat. Owen Lansbury of PreviousNext
- Owen has been into remote work for many years. He started his business living in a remote area using solar power and satellite internet.
- This didn’t stop him from working with large corporate clients and government agencies.
- Their average client tenure is around 5 years.
- The PreviousNext is spread across Australia.
- They’ve developed a culture of keeping up with the best remote work tools and practices.
Listen & Subscribe to the Remote Working Productivity and Lifestyle Podcast here: