Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2, Moto One 5G, and ZTE Axon 20 5G with Matt Swider of TechRadar – Mobile Tech Podcast 180
This is episode 180 of the Mobile Tech Podcast with guest Matt Swider of TechRadar — brought to you by Audible. In this episode, we discuss Samsung’s Galaxy Z Fold 2 folding phone, Moto’s sub-$500 One 5G, and ZTE’s Axon 20 5G — the first handset with an under-display selfie camera. We also cover news from T-Mobile, LG, MediaTek, and Qualcomm — not to mention the latest from IFA in Berlin.
Get the Podcast Here:
– Donate: https://tnkgrl.com/tnkgrl/
– Support the podcast with Audible: http://AudibleTrial.
– Matt Swider: https://twitter.com/mattswider
– Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2: https://www.techradar.com/
– My Samsung Galaxy Buds Live review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
– Moto One 5G: https://www.techradar.com/
– T-Mobile REVVL 5G: https://www.engadget.com/t-
– MediaTek T750 5G chips: https://www.pcmag.com/news/
– LG Velvet for T-Mobile with MediaTek Dimensity 1000C: https://www.theverge.com/2020/
– LG Wing launching Sept 14: https://www.techradar.com/
– ZTE Axon 20 5G official: https://www.techradar.com/
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G: https://www.techradar.com/in/
– Qualcomm bringing 5G to Snapdragon 4xx series: https://www.techradar.com/