Samsung Galaxy Z Flip in-depth, Moto Razr woes, and Qualcomm X60 5G modem with Corey Gaskin of Digital Trends – Mobile Tech Podcast 152
It’s time for episode 152 of the Mobile Tech Podcast with guest Corey Gaskin of Digital Trends — brought to you by Audible. Today we go in-depth with Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip — from the controversial ultra-thin glass folding screen to the diminutive secondary display. We also discuss Moto’s latest Razr woes and cover the news, including TCL’s rumored expandable phone, Qualcomm’s new X60 5G modem, LG’s affordable K-series, and the shutdown of Essential.
– Support the podcast with Audible: http://AudibleTrial.
– Corey Gaskin: https://twitter.com/real_
– Corey’s Galaxy Z Flip experience: https://www.digitaltrends.com/
– Galaxy Z Flip glass misleading: https://www.androidpolice.com/
– Moto Razr display peeling: https://www.inputmag.com/tech/
– TCL expandable phone leak: https://www.theverge.com/2020/
– Qualcomm X60 5G modem: https://www.digitaltrends.com/
– LG K-series (2020): https://www.engadget.com/2020/
– Essential shutdown: https://www.digitaltrends.com/
– Rotary dial cellphone: https://www.digitaltrends.com/