Microsoft Surface Duo review, Moto Razr 5G, and Poco X3 NFC with Mary Jo Foley of ZDNet – Mobile Tech Podcast 181
Join me for episode 181 of the Mobile Tech Podcast with guest Mary Jo Foley of ZDNet — brought to you by Audible. In today’s episode, we review Microsoft’s Surface Duo and discuss the pros and cons of dual screen phones. We also recap a couple recent launches (Moto Razr 5G and Poco X3 NFC), and cover news from Apple, Google, and Huawei. Enjoy 🙂
– Donate: https://tnkgrl.com/tnkgrl/
– Support the podcast with Audible: http://AudibleTrial.
– Mary Jo Foley: https://twitter.com/
– Mary Jo’s Surface Duo review: https://www.zdnet.com/article/
– Mary Jo’s Surface Laptop 3 experience: https://www.zdnet.com/article/
– Affordable Surface Laptop rumors: https://www.windowscentral.
– Apple event Sept 15: https://www.engadget.com/
– Android 11: https://www.engadget.com/
– Moto Razr 5G: https://9to5google.com/2020/
– Poco X3 NFC (€199): https://www.androidpolice.com/
– My Poco X3 NFC unboxing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
– Huawei MateBook X and 14: https://www.theverge.com/2020/
– Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro and FreeBuds Pro: https://www.theverge.com/2020/