Accountability, Relationships, and Wellness with Adam Hindley of A-Game Consultancy
Adam is 1/3 of A-Game Consultancy, where both of his business partners are also called Adam (no kidding). They help individuals and businesses improve mental, physical, and internal health.
Listen & Subscribe to the Remote Working Productivity and Lifestyle Podcast here:
- Adam’s background is physiotherapy and personal training
- He’s teamed up with two other Adams, a nutritionist and life & habit coach
- They keep clients engaged through an online community that keeps them accountable
- He shares about the four pillars of health: physical, mental, internal, and sleep
- The uncertainty introduced by today’s world should be addressed by doubling down on habits we can control
- We’re in control of when we wake up and how our morning routine looks like
- We have power over our diet
- Adam doesn’t keep his phone in his office, preventing him from waking up to scrolling social
- He finds that our health and fitness needs revolve around reinforcing ideas that might sound basic, but aren’t practiced
- While remote communication and digital relationships enable us to connect, we’re built to be around other people
- We have a variety of relationships to fulfil our different needs: certainty, variety, growth, love & connection, significance and contribution
- Connect with Adam through their FB Group. Instagram, and Linkedin.